WalkyDog is the perfect solution to go out with your dog in complete safety and comfort.
Very easy to apply, it will guarantee you the right stability and allow your dog to freely run next to you without the risk of interfering with wheels or pedals.
When not needed it can be easily removed and used as a leash.
It can be applied on every bicycle without damaging the frame.
For use on every ground, even off-road.
In case of fall it prevents your dog from running away and finding themselves in danger.
Single clamp (CW002) and low bicycle connection (CW003) also available.
Suitable for all types and sizes of bikes: city bikes, road bikes, MTB’s ...;
• Can be mounted in 5 minutes with the use of a single hexagonal key (supplied);
• Shaft and quick release lock is made of extra-thick stainless steel to ensure maximum strength and durability;
• Stainless steel Jaw mounting bracket comes with PVC liner to allow Maximum stability, while protecting your frame;
• Leash Has Military Grade Paracord 550-lbs pull strength, 7 strand Inner core 5/32 -4mm diameter, uv fade resistant & rot resistant;
• The WalkyDog® can be mounted on both sides of the bicycle.
• A special accessory, the Low Rider (sold separately) allows you to fix the WalkyDog® Plus to the rear wheel axis rather than to the bicycle frame, thus reducing the tilt-over risk (sold singularly).
The WalkyDog® Plus is a sport tool for performance training of dogs. Before using the WalkyDog® Plus, check carefully the provisions of the Highway Code.
CAMON SPA disclaims any liabilities arising by using the product in contradiction with the law in force. In any case:
• The WalkyDog® Plus should not be used when you carry children on the bicycle.
• It ‘not recommended the use of WalkyDog® Plus for children under the age of 18 years or weighing less than 45 kg/100 lbs. The use of WalkyDog® Plus by children must be done under strict supervision of adults.
• It’s not recommended the use of WalkyDog® Plus for puppies under the age of 12 months and / or weighing less than 15 kg/33 lbs.
• It’s recommended that the weight of the person riding the bicycle is greater than at least 35 kg /77 pbs compared to the weight of the dog.
|CW002||Spare Saddle Clamp|